A premium Android-powered smartphone, the Samsung Epic 4G Touch for Sprint has been designed to deliver the best multilayered entertainment experience thanks to its superior speed and display innovation. Powered by one of the fastest processors on the market--the new 1.2 GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos, the Epic 4G Touch runs on Sprint's ultra-fast 4G network (as well as 3G networks where 4G isn't available yet) for lighting quick access to movie downloads, games, and thousands of applications--all without buffering or lag time.
Enjoy on-the-go entertainment with the large 4.52-inch touchscreen and unrivaled Super AMOLED Plus technology offering deeper, richer color for a bright and vivid display. The Epic 4G Touch also includes an 8-megapixel camera/camcorder with auto-focus and flash that shoots video with incredible detail in full HD 1080p resolution, plus a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that's perfect for self-portraits or video chat.
It runs on Sprint's expanding 4G network, offering simultaneous voice and data connectivity and download speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. Additionally, the phone can still connect to 3G data services in areas not currently served by Sprint's 4G network. The phone also includes Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking plus Mobile Hotspot capability for sharing your 3G/4G connection with up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously.
Other features include a 16 GB internal memory (with expansion up to 32 GB via optional microSD cards), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, GPS for navigation via built-in Google Maps and location-based services (plus access to the optional Sprint Navigation turn-by-turn service), personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 6 hours of talk time.
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G Android Phone Technical Details
- Premium Android-powered smartphone with ultra-fast 4G connectivity and brilliant 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus multi-touch display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor; GPS for navigation and location services; Wi-Fi networking (with optional hotspot capability)
- 8-MP rear camera; Full HD 1080p video capture; 2-MP front camera for video chats; Bluetooth 3.0; personal and corporate e-mail
- Up to 8.7 hours of talk time; released in September, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, quick start guide
- And More...